Providing Financial Security
With the economic swings of the last few years and the current environment faced with uncertainty, many people are concerned about their financial well-being. One step you can take is to make sure any company you trust with your money is financially secure.
We want to assure our Customers that through our conservative and diversified investments, American Fidelity is in a good position to remain financially secure when the markets fluctuate. We are dedicated to protecting your assets, and financial security is one of our core values.
American Fidelity is Dedicated to Financial Security
- Fixed annuities are 100% backed by reserves
- Percentage of investment grade securities is 96.32%, which is greater than the average based on statistics from A.M. Best & Company
- Liquidity is built into the structure of our investment portfolio
- State and national regulators require insurers to hold significant capital levels as a means to support all policies through economic stresses
- A+ (Superior) rating from A.M. Best Company since 1982
- A (Excellent) rating from Weiss Ratings LLC, placing us in top 2% of insurers for financial strength and stability
- 50 years of experience and financial security
View American Fidelity’s annual report for more information.